Video on the Moment?Support

Last Updated:

1. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Forgive me. I'd check my manual, but I'm at work and it's at home. But can you watch videos on the Moment (well, on Android, I guess I should ask)? I don't see an app for it, but I assume there has to be some way to load MP4 files or something and view them. Which of course leads to the obvious question: If it can play videos, what formats can it play?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. 9Nails

9Nails Well-Known Member

It can play play videos for certain. You can fing them in the "Gallery" app. I've not had a whole lot of luck with video formats. Its said to support the popular mobile ones that you might expect. MP4, .H264, 3GP, Etc... but I've not had huge success with downloads in the iPhone formatted movies. (I could never get Big Buck Bunny to play.) But it seems that Handbrake can make an iPhone DVD rip of a movie that played just fine on my Moment.

I hooked my phone to my PC USB, pulled down the notification panel (on the phone) and enabled USB drive mounting. This let's my PC see the phone as a data drive so I can copy files to it.

Give it a test!

Good luck.

3. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Awesome. Thank you.

4. dkjones96

dkjones96 Well-Known Member

Strange you've had trouble with the movies 9Nails. I download music videos on iTunes sometimes and they play great on the Moment. I have Azureus recode movies for the iPhone when I'm gonna move them over most of the time though.

5. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

i would get the app called video player off the market it makes finding videos on your sd and stuff a lot easier then going threw your gallery its a small file 2 download also