Video playback quality from the webGeneral

Last Updated:

1. inittowinit

inittowinit Active Member This Topic's Starter

first of all I love the incredible. has anyone else noticed that the video playback from the internet is not great quality. i have checked the settings to make sure that it's at the high quality. i have an ipod touch that seems to stream videos from the web better. anybody else experiencing this issue.

Advertisement
  2. ThreeFingersDown

ThreeFingersDown Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed that the youtube vids are not as nice looking as the ipod touch. It not TOO bad, but its definitely not as nice. Can't really speak for other sites though.

3. inittowinit

i agree that the playback is not bad. i just wanted to make sure that i had my phone set up correctly. i just thought that with the new hardware the playback would be better or equal to the ipod touch?

4. CarlGustav

CarlGustav Member

When you are watching a youtube video, click menu -> more -> watch in high quality. Should like just as good if not better as the iPod over wifi

5. ThreeFingersDown

ThreeFingersDown Well-Known Member

i'll give this a shot thanks.

6. inittowinit

I have my video settings to high quality. But go to cnet.com or nbc.com and stream videos there. The quality is crap over wifi compared to my ipod touch. Is there a setting within the browser to help this out?