• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video Player Issue

supahich

Lurker
May 22, 2012
Hi guys,

I recently got a Galaxy Tab and got PS3 Media server on my computer to stream movies via dlna. I got Bubbleupnp on the Tab and used it to connect with my server. I then used the default video player to play the movies.

I had no issues what so ever and everything ran smoothly and I could also seek without any lag. About a week later the "video player" app just kept saying it could not load video. I downloaded other players like Dice and it just would not play, or it would load after a long time and just be very choppy. I have also tried other dlna apps and other dlna servers with no luck.

I copied the movies directly to the tab and the default video player is fine, but still cant stream from dlna via bubbleupnp. I have restored the tab to factory settings multiply times and still not working.

I do not know what changed but it just no longer loading, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones