1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Video Player Not Working!!!

1. *JonnyB*

*JonnyB* Well-Known Member

okay, so every time i go online to try to watch a video, it goes into the streaming video player or w/e and it says; Cannot play video sorry, this video cannot be played

okay well some might think that my phone cant play this video, but no, their wrong because like last week it was working, same site and everything, and i try a lot of different sites and everything and it says the same s***!! Someone please help!

Advertisement
  2. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

I have the same problem. I just stop trying to figure it out.
  3. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

haven't had this issue because I streamed a couple of vids earlier with no problem. I also think the recent youtube issue might finally be fixed. Haven't had the errors I had been getting with youtube, atleast today. Fingers crossed
  4. galtish

galtish New Member

Wow, same problem here with several sites (including streaming video via MediaFly app), even youtube - started a week or two ago. Thought it might be an app I installed but initial testing seems to show same problem with my wife's Hero.

If anyone figures it out, please post an answer!
  5. Dr.Smith

Dr.Smith Member

Check and see if sprint tv works. When my video stopped sprint tv stopped too. I took my phone back to best buy. Sprint customer service said it was a defective phone.
  6. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

my sprint tv app is working but I can't seem to watch all youtube videos. some work some dont.