• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video Player Not Working!!!

*JonnyB*

Nov 2, 2009
okay, so every time i go online to try to watch a video, it goes into the streaming video player or w/e and it says; Cannot play video sorry, this video cannot be played

okay well some might think that my phone cant play this video, but no, their wrong because like last week it was working, same site and everything, and i try a lot of different sites and everything and it says the same s***!! Someone please help!

okay, so every time i go online to try to watch a video, it goes into the streaming video player or w/e and it says; Cannot play video sorry, this video cannot be played

okay well some might think that my phone cant play this video, but no, their wrong because like last week it was working, same site and everything, and i try a lot of different sites and everything and it says the same s***!! Someone please help!
I have the same problem. I just stop trying to figure it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones