Video Podcast Audio Lip Sync DelaySupport

Last Updated:

1. memillh

memillh Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 25, 2010
    I'm actually on my second DINC - and have a problem that I can't seem to find in the forums. None of the video podcasts that I used to watch on my iPhone play properly. They all seem to have a slight lip sync delay between the audio and video. I've tried both downloading them directly through "Doggcather" and just pulling the files over from my laptop to the phone. Either way, there's a slight lag. Verizon tech support said it's not their issue because they only deal with service. They referred me to HTC who said it's not their issue as well. I so want to drop my iPhone and AT&T for Verizon / DINC, but (hence my second attempt here with a second device), but this will likely be a dealbreaker. I've tried to play these from my SD Card and the phone's storage. Same issue. I've tried multiple video players, same issue.

Any advice - or anyone else dealing with this who found a fix? Please don't advise about the encoding, codec's and such - as the Podcast publishers (i.e. CNN, NBC, etc) deal with that. If it is a codec issue, I guess I'm just screwed because I'm not going to re-code their video podcasts each day. Please someone - free me from my iPhone! :D