• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bigdroiddog

Dec 8, 2009
HI guys, I am looking for a very good app on android mark that will allow me to view video podcast such as phonedog and Geekbrief, gadget pron and a few others that i religiously watched from my ipod touch on a nightly basis. Of course the touch had itunes which was great, the only thing it lacked was being able to save your favorites without downloading them. I know they have a few things out there on android market that seem to do this, looking for the easiest and the best. thanks.

HI guys, I am looking for a very good app on android mark that will allow me to view video podcast such as phonedog and Geekbrief, gadget pron and a few others that i religiously watched from my ipod touch on a nightly basis. Of course the touch had itunes which was great, the only thing it lacked was being able to save your favorites without downloading them. I know they have a few things out there on android market that seem to do this, looking for the easiest and the best. thanks.

So what did you settle on? I'm in the same boat (can you believe they're shutting down GadgetPr0n? Noooooo!) switching from an ipod video to a N1 and trying to find something that will play my fav video podcasts at the gym.

So far, tried MyPod, but it doesn't play mp4 files from g4tv apparently, so I'm thinking doggcatcher next, but I'm interested in hearing what you tried and decided on.

TIA!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones