Video ProblemsSupport

1. BrandonOptimus

BrandonOptimus Well-Known Member

Okay so I have this video that I dearly love and want on my phone :D It shows up as an flv file. I tried moving it into the phone where the folder that says DCIM shows up and then camera and it won't find it. So i decided to download a random video from my phone and found it on the download folder on my sd card which actually opened. So I decided to move my video there. I rebooted the phone, yet I still cant play it in the video app. It doesnt even show that its there:confused::confused::confused: I've tried renaming it to m4v since most of my videos I recorded it turned out to be m4v videos. And I've tried also turning it into a 3gp video, yet it still won't work. Anyone know how to make it so I can finally have this video playable on my phone???

Advertisement
    :
  2. bobdamnit

bobdamnit Well-Known Member

Flv videos are flash videos. Is flash player installed, and if so, what version?

I use QQPlayer for all my video needs. Free in the market.
    benalmighty likes this.
  3. macjay420

macjay420 Well-Known Member

if u can convert it to mp4 mine seems to ply that pretty good with stock video player
  4. michael916

michael916 Member

You need to use a program to convert the video, you cannot just rename it. For example changing video.flv to video.m4v its not gonna change anything. Theres plenty of free ones i think theres even one in the market that will do it straight from the phone but it takes forever. I convert all mines to mp4 and the work fine.