Video recording restarts phone

Last Updated:

1. scooby_r

scooby_r Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys! My phone constantly restarts after trying out the video recording. I've tried removing the battery and rebooting it again but it still keeps on restarting. Can someone advise me? Btw..my phone is not rooted.

Advertisement
  2. scooby359

scooby359 New Member

Mine's started doing this too, though I've not used the vid cam since July so I'm not sure how recent a problem it is.

My phone is rooted, but as the post above isn't, I'm guessing that's not the cause in itself.

When I try to record a vid, after pressing the optical button, it freezes after a couple of seconds and then just resets. Tried messing round with the settings but no effect.

Anyone any ideas what could be causing it?

3. Café King

Café King Member

Try flash a new radio :)

/CK

4. JOHNY VARGHESE

JOHNY VARGHESE New Member

Yes i have also same problem. When I try to record a vid, after pressing the optical button, it freezes after a couple of seconds and then just resets. Tried messing round with the settings but no effect. it is after my htc desire rooted to Redx2-31-08-TEST OS. I dont know much about it any solution for this? now my phone version is android 2.3.5. by Johny

5. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

for the rooted people, flash a new radio

for the none rooted people its likely to be a hardware issue. backup what you can (if you can) and do a factory reset, if its still a problem contact htc