• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [VIDEO] Samsung Vibrant Weekly ROM Review

Due to the high volume of requests for ROM performance scores and generic this and that "what's different about this ROM" questions, I'd like to present a new page to my site Welcome to MOBILETECHVIDEOS.com as well as a new thread to XDA for Vibrant Video based ROM Reviews.

This thread will serve as the OFFICIAL thread for all of my Weekly ROM Reviews for everything VIBRANT. Please post requests you'd like to see as well and if I'm capable, I'll create them.

SIDE NOTE: These videos are 100% my opinion and in no way the thoughts and views of the developers or other members of the community. Any bugs incurred, unless mentioned as noted bugs may simply be specific to my device so DO NOT accept them as ROM bugs and listen to when I note them as potentially relating to only my device.

Please consider donating as all of my work is non-profit and I do it for XDA and Android enthusiasts alike. I would have greatly appreciated these videos when I was a newbie and I'm sure you will to. Donation button is in my AVATAR to the left.

Weekly ROM Reviews

devs4android - Axura 2.3.0 *February 12th 2011*
Team Whiskey - Bionix-v *February 1st 2011*

Also, check out my CHANNEL on YouTube...

I think the next one to review should be AXURA. Master has accomplished in my opinion a smoother and faster ROM so far than anyone else. I have tried the Bionix-V and others and always came back to Master's AXURA. Please give it a try and a review. Thanks.

There are several videos of different versions of Axura out already.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones