• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help video screen shot???

tymalltrev

Lurker
Mar 22, 2014
My husband bought a galaxy note 1 lte from someone last month and it broke. He really liked the phone so we went to amazon and bought him another one. One of the main things he liked was the camera button that he could press while watching a video that would take a screen shot. We got the new one yesterday and it does not have it. Can someone tell me how to put it there? Or if it's an app then what is the name of it?

My husband bought a galaxy note 1 lte from someone last month and it broke. He really liked the phone so we went to amazon and bought him another one. One of the main things he liked was the camera button that he could press while watching a video that would take a screen shot. We got the new one yesterday and it does not have it. Can someone tell me how to put it there? Or if it's an app then what is the name of it?

Wasn't that a 4.1.2 feature in Touchwiz? I think that came with the phone out of the box for the Note 1/AT&T version.

What does the camera app say on your phone? Does the icon look like that in the first phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones