• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video Stopped Playing

Hello, first post. A quick Google search usually answers my questions but I can't find a match for this.

I've had the LG Motion for about a year now and had no issues with it until this last week.

Every time I open a video on any application or browser, I will get the audio but no longer the video. I can't seem to find a solution.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the response! If your question is if I've ever played a movie or video locally added to the phone, that's no. I've only watched videos accessed through the internet (Facebook, YouTube, etc).

I can still watch videos that I've taken from the Gallery with no problems, just nothing from internet based content. And that includes surfing with browsers instead of using an app.

Thanks for the input

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones