• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video Store for HTC Hero?

bbrandon

Dec 31, 2009
Is there a store/app similar to amazons mp3 app, for movies to be purchased on the HTC hero?

In other words...

My question is pretty simple...I want to download/purchase movies to watch on my phone...don't really care about ripping dvds, I was hoping there was an app with the latest movies that could be purchased and downloaded directly to the phone and played through a movie player...

thanks

Good question! I want the same thing. I know that I can rip a DVD, but I'm not sure which software to use and it seems like a pain. I'd rather just buy the darn thing and have it be done with.

FYI - I tried to use Amazon's digital video to download - yeah - not so much. Won't work on anything but Amazon's player. Lame.

Upvote 0
Good question! I want the same thing. I know that I can rip a DVD, but I'm not sure which software to use and it seems like a pain. I'd rather just buy the darn thing and have it be done with.

FYI - I tried to use Amazon's digital video to download - yeah - not so much. Won't work on anything but Amazon's player. Lame.

Format Factory - Free media file format converter

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones