Video SupportSupport

Last Updated:

1. Xelai

Xelai Member This Topic's Starter

If anyone could confirm for me thevideo support of the One X versus the One X+ I would greatly appreciate it.

I know it SHOULD be the same, but I got some examples that they work on the X but not the other way round.

Perhaps I am missing something and somewhere it was changed.

Advertisement
  2. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Well-Known Member

I am not sure what you mean exactly. Are you talking about video formats and whether or not some work on the One X + while others don't? If so, I can tell you that formats are certainly software rather than hardware dependent, so whatever you can play on the One X + using Android's Jelly Bean you can play on the One X either stock or with an 3rd party media player.

3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

It should play any format videos, download something like moboplayer and it shouldn't be a problem. I've used that and it plays pretty much anything I ask it too.

4. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

Continuing on El Presidente's idea, you can install BSplayer [it's really good] and the new VLC media player [beta] .

5. Xelai

Xelai Member This Topic's Starter

I got one video that plays on stock One X but does not on stock One X+- The video plays perfectly with third party apps.

The bugging issue for me is having the unknown icon on the gallery stock app showing up, annoying.