• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video Surveillance App Released w/Free Trial Demo

Intelligent Designs Group, LLC developer of cellular software announces the initial launch of their Total Control suite of software solutions. More information can be found at www.totalcontrolapp.com which includes instructional videos, screenshots, manuals, diagrams, and other informational material. We cover most major smart phones such as Android, Blackberry, Iphone - Itouch, and Windows Mobile. Enjoy the same great experience from one company.

Android video surveillance software. Enjoy the ability to view & control live video streams from supported ip cameras and video encoders (for dvr & analog camera suppport). Over 20 manufacturers and 170+ models supported (see compatibility list in the Android section. if your hardware is not listed please contact us to see if we can add support). Direct connection between your hardware. No 3rd party servers or pc client required. No monthly or annual subscriptions. Various versions available.

Free demo trial version (10 day/2 camera limit). See bottom of Android section on website for more details. Visit the E-Store by clicking the Purchase section of the website.

The Total Control Team
Intelligent Designs Group, LLC
www.totalcontrolapp.com

android_store.png

Enjoy the ability to view & control live video streams from supported ip cameras and video encoders (for dvr & analog camera suppport).

This would only be of serious interest to me if you were to support RTSP on the wireless interface so I can view full frame rate live video from the various cameras, encoders and DVRs I have here at work, failing that even video over UDP would be a good fall back.

Upvote 0
I am going to try this when I get home. Since I do not have the type cameras or dvr setup with me. My question is when I type in the IP address for my home my DVR is linked through it and I can access my surveillance system from anywhere in the world on any computer. I normally take my netbook with me so I can look in to my dwelling from time to time.

I need a simple answer which is will I be able to do the same from my Moto Droid with your application?

Thanks,

Ciscokid

Upvote 0
I have been using their app for BBerry for quite some time and it works great. They are very responsive to request and questions on non-supported cameras and have added several we have asked about. I will be adding this app to my new Android phone as soon as I get it. Waiting on HTC Incredible I strongly recommend it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones