1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[Video Tutorial] Remote Connect to Computer with LG EsteemTips

1. jburt

jburt Well-Known Member

Disclaimer: Even though this works for all android phones and devices, I figured I would link up to the main post under this LG Esteem sub-forum since I did everything with the LG Esteem in the video. I hope you enjoy :)

This video is showing you all how to remotely connect to your computer with your Android phone or device. I walk you through all of the settings that need to be configured and even do a mini demo connected to my laptop. I was shocked how smooth everything worked! I believe in showing viewers exact steps instead of having viewers "take my word on a step and skip ahead."

Thread link: http://androidforums.com/android-ap...l-remote-connect-computer-android-device.html

And if you want to skip reading the other thread and want to go straight to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBa2Z9vtXzc

:party:

Advertisement
    :
    ShinySide, horsecharles and mike28 like this.
  2. jburt

jburt Well-Known Member

Troubleshooting: If you cannot connect to your computer using a different network: You may have to disable any firewalls you have on your computer or go into each firewall and make sure Remote Desktop is allowed. I personally had an AVG Firewall that was preventing me from being able to remote into my computer using different networks.

Seems like everyone is getting it. Sweet :)
  3. Mikito1976

Mikito1976 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. Yet I use Team Viewer, I've been using it on my computers for years and now with my phones. My brother leaves in Texas and if he needs some help with his computer and I'm not on my computer I can use my phone or my tablet to get on his computer using Team Viewer. I bet you have heard of it but It's also a great tool to help others remotely. And I use Airdroid to control my phone from my computer and it works pretty good too. You can transfer just about everything, text and check log calls, among other things. Hope this can be useful for you.
    n4zty likes this.