• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help videos doesnt work on mytouch 4g

selleg

Lurker
Dec 16, 2010
Hi guys, i desperately need some help with this. I purchase my phone last week, i replaced my vibrant with this one. I downloaded some tv shows on my laptop and i transferred them to my mytouch 4g phone. And for some reason it wont play, but when i do it on my vibrant it works very well. can anyone help me out with this. thank you. :)

Well I transfered a video clip to my and it worked great. The format I used was Video Clip (.avi), How I transfered it was I created a new folder called video in the media folder. Once I created the folder I just copy and pasted it in that folder. Went to media room and clicked on video, phone does a search and video popped up. I even tested it out to see how it would perform.. Looked awesome,, Hope this helps..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones