Video's of My ErisGeneral

Last Updated:

1. willdogs

willdogs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Eris has been running like a champ for a while now, ever since I installed Leak V3 a while back and tweaked it here and there. For once I absolutely love my phone and won't give it up anytime soon. :D

I am amazed at the battery life lately, here is video proof of my eris running for 1 day and 11+ Hours with 30% left. I think I will make it through tonight without a problem. It's the OEM original battery by the way.

I've has 3G on the whole time and have used it regularly. Light to Medium use. A few phone calls, some web browsing, etc...

YouTube - HTC Droid Eris - Battery Longevity

This Video is just a general video of my Eris and I show you how snappy it is (Snappy for me anyway)

Google Maps has a few hiccups because I had the Traffic Layer on and it was downloading the traffic data.

YouTube - My HTC Droid Eris

It hot here today by the way! That explains the Buzzing sound in the video's. My A/C is on full blast! :eek:

Advertisement
  2. gpa111

gpa111 Well-Known Member

Mine does not run anything like this.

3. xNJxPlague

xNJxPlague Well-Known Member

My phone is like this like.. once a day.. for about.. 2 hours.. then it is usually pretty laggy.

4. truelove79

truelove79 Well-Known Member

Yup, the Eris is perfectly capable of running snappy and smooth like this as long as you have a strong 3G signal and you're not trying to do a whole bunch of things at once like use navigation, pandora, and on a call at the same time. In that case things get dicey.

Oh, and in reference to the thread title: www.apostropheabuse.com

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

5. rick311

rick311 Well-Known Member

this is how my eris runs . im on 1 day and 9 hours on my charge and it just turned orane. im a HEAVY texter and i use tapatalk pretty often. calls like crazy. dont know why others dont run like this.

6. eghill1125

eghill1125 Well-Known Member

Mine is pretty snappy all the time too, but my battery doesn't last that long. Usually get one day and have about 20% left with mainly texting only. That seems to be my biggest battery drain...texting. But it doesn't show up as a drain and nothing else does either..

7. Romparoo

Romparoo Well-Known Member

My battery is nothing like this. I am at 13 hours and have 65% of battery left.

8. surgeon0214

surgeon0214 Well-Known Member

Mine is at 14 hours and I am at 80% and txting quite a bit

9. eddieg

eddieg Well-Known Member

I get 2 days on a charge also!

10. hrbib21

hrbib21 Well-Known Member

15 hours, at 76% with a bunch of texting, some internet, and a 20 min phone call. With 1.5, I would've been at 40% or less at this point.

11. CaptainTwinkie

CaptainTwinkie Well-Known Member

What setting tweaks have you done? What apps do you have installed?

12. Romparoo

Romparoo Well-Known Member

Well, I left mine off the charger last night.

This morning I am at 1d 3h 42m 56s and 41% battery life. I didn't use my phone a whole bunch. Normally I use my phone to play some games, listen to some music, and I did not do any of that yesterday. I think this is the main reason why my battery held up so well.