Videos out of sync

Last Updated:

1. SaBReT00tH

SaBReT00tH New Member This Topic's Starter

Started watching a recently converted .mp4 video today and its slightly out of sync between the video and the audio. How can I fix this??

I have tried doubletwist and am still having the problem.

Advertisement
  2. Enndr

Enndr Well-Known Member

Ive been having this issue on my Nexus. No matter how I encode the rip this happens...

Haaaalp

3. SoonerStang

SoonerStang New Member

Same here. Seems the longer the movie plays the worse it gets...at least for me. Anyone have the fix

4. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I used Handbrake, and it did a pretty good job.

5. StuartTheFish

StuartTheFish Well-Known Member

Some videos I converted using doubletwist do this as well, doesn't actually matter how long the video is either.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

6. nickporwal

nickporwal Well-Known Member

i have tried many settings and players but the result is same. i googled it a lot and found out that this problem exists with many HTC phones.
    i have found few interesting things:--
    1.) if you convert an existing .mp4 video file for your phone, then audio will play in sync with video. But if you convert video having a different format than .mp4 then u ll have this problem.
    2.) Convert your videos to .divx and use Yxplayer. You ll not have any audio sync problems. You can use any converter to convert into .divx.

Currently im using YXplayer for playing my videos. I know this is a paid app, but currently we dont have any choice.
    HTC should fix this probelm ASAP. Otherwise there is no point of having a smartphone.