• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Videos uploaded to youtube don't show up

kILLDR3n

Lurker
Sep 19, 2010
I've uploaded videos from my phone to youtube before most recently the past couple of weeks. I go to upload one right now and it looks normal connected to my account and everything. It says complete when its finished, but when I go to youtube the video isn't there. Tried it about 5 times and same thing every time.

What's the problem?

I am having the same problem! I thought i was the only one. I double checked my login information on both my vibrant, and youtube account with no avail. The video i take is prompted with my account, I select private or public, and it uploads without a problem. I go to my account on youtube using my phone and/or computer, and nothing! I hope someone else has gone through this and found a fix.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones