Videos uploaded to youtube don't show upSupport

Last Updated:

1. kILLDR3n

kILLDR3n New Member

I've uploaded videos from my phone to youtube before most recently the past couple of weeks. I go to upload one right now and it looks normal connected to my account and everything. It says complete when its finished, but when I go to youtube the video isn't there. Tried it about 5 times and same thing every time.

What's the problem?

Advertisement
  2. jkcheng122

jkcheng122 Well-Known Member

Maybe you have different account names, like the account your phone uploads to isn't the one you logged into to see your vids. When you said you go to Youtube and the video isn't there, are you talking about on your phone or on a PC?
  3. AndroidJustin

AndroidJustin New Member

I am having the same problem! I thought i was the only one. I double checked my login information on both my vibrant, and youtube account with no avail. The video i take is prompted with my account, I select private or public, and it uploads without a problem. I go to my account on youtube using my phone and/or computer, and nothing! I hope someone else has gone through this and found a fix.
  4. timyoder

timyoder Member

I'm noticing the same problem. I just recently started uploading videos from my phone as a way to back them up but I can't view them on a computer. Any news on this? Videos I view on computer or phone and favorite are available on both but videos I upload from phone are not available on computer.

Thanks
  5. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

Having this problem with my VM Optimus V as well. My son ninja uploaded a video he made 29 April and it never showed on my account. I just uploaded a video myself and the same thing. Both of these were done through the phone's stock Gallery app.

I am uploading another one now through my youtube app.
  6. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

Tried again uploading via the youtube app and I named the video this time. Worked fine, not sure which change it was that made the difference.

Good luck with yours.