VideosTips

Last Updated:

1. Bowflex

Bowflex Member This Topic's Starter

How do I transfer videos from my desktop to my Evo? When you buy Blu-Ray films you get digital copies to put on your computer. Is there anyway to put those same digital copies onto my phone?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

3. Bowflex

Sorry, but two of your posts are not available. Says "Page not Found" on the first and third link. The second is just showing playback using HDMI. I'm not interested in that. I tried using "Any Video Converter" software to convert WMV to mpeg4 which did convert the video but when I went to play on my phone doesn't work at all. Is there a way to use Media Go to do this?

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

if you actually read the thread, he explains the process used to convert the videos, which is what you asked for.

Here's the other links since you couldnt open them:

http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-tips-tricks/87073-htc-evo-handbrake-settings-video.html

http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-tips-tricks/90480-video-formats-supported.html

Probalby because you didnt convert it properly. The resolution has to be correct, the bitrate not too high or too low, and you need to use h264 BASELINE codec with NO Cabac Entropy. That program probably doesnt give you all those options, wihch is why I suggested you read those threads and try Handbrake.

5. Bowflex

Once again, these links don't open as well. Page not found occurred again. I get what you're saying. If I can find the page, I'll follow it directly. Thanks for the help.

6. mr29rose

mr29rose Well-Known Member

links no worky!

7. sitlet

sitlet Banned

I dont know why they arent working, I copied them directly. Just do a search for the thread titles: "HTC Evo Handbrake Settings Video" and "Video Formats Supported", both in the Evo subforum.

8. Bowflex

I found my problem. I had DRM issues. I bought the appropriate software to eliminate the protection files and that same software converts and everything is working excellently now.