• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Videp and MP4 Folers/Video pod casts

mike67

Lurker
Dec 3, 2010
Hello everyone

I'm new to Android and just picked up the G Tablet and loving it so far.
I do have one problem with playing Mp4 videos. I'm using DoggCatcher for my Video Pod casts and I have a couple of Movies on the SD card.

Here is my problem. When I try and view my Movies that are on the SD card by hitting the Video icon its picking up the Video Pod cast also and that makes things a mess. Is there a way around this? Or is there a Media player the is better then the one that comes with Abdroid that I can tell it what folder to look in for Videos? One of my other problems is finding a DVD to MP4 video converter that work well with the G Tablet>

Any help you can offfer woth be great.

Thanks
Mike

Tried that one (but thank you) and the problem is doggCatcher rebuilds its folder with out the >folder so thats where my problems comes in>

OK just noticed something all the folders that Boggcatcher created for the video files have .Nomedia in the show it should have worked from what I understand not the Video icon is still picking them up. Any idea why ? running Android 2.2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones