View all 360 Degrees of the Droid 2

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Is it the 12th yet? No…well take a gander at a 360 degree view of the Motorola Droid 2 to hold you over. Silver bezel, navy blue body, red eye staring deep into your soul. Head over to this Verizon page to check it out.[via Droid-Life]

More...

Advertisement
  2. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

WTF...this thing is like a chameleon....first it was silver, then it was black, and now it is silver and blue. i REALLY hope they have an all black version like the dummy phones we have been seeing at BBY. this silver/blue is ugly.

i so however like the new volume rocker. i got my D1 about 2 weeks ago...i am comtemplating getting the D2, but only if it is all black. otherwise i will be sticking with my D1 or maybe the X if i can get past its size

3. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

I can confirm it does not look like that. The dummy photos are way more accurate. This is coming from a current Droid 2 owner.

4. skytechnetwork.com

skytechnetwork.com Active Member

Degree is mean the certification or what ?

5. imtoomuch

imtoomuch Well-Known Member

You can't say that without proof. Where are the pics?

The Droid is such an ugly phone. I have no idea why they didn't give it better looks for version 2!!!

6. jradicle11

It look's similar to that but the blue is a lot darker and the silver isn't that light.

Proof? I'm currently holding the device.

They didn't give it a better look? They got rid of the ugly chin, gave it a silver trim, and the keyboard just looks better. You also have no idea what you're talking about.

7. imtoomuch

Proof on forums is a photo... I thought that was common knowledge.

I saw photos of the Droid 2 and I still think it looks fugly. Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. It's called my opinion. How dare I say something about your beloved Droid 2?! Troll! :rolleyes:

8. jradicle11

I could post numerous photos of the Droid 2 that would be much more accurate than that 360 view. I see no need to do so, being that you could check one of the numerous thread containing various photos that match up a little better.

I'm not going to adhere to your laziness by posting things can could be easily found.

9. imtoomuch

Haha! You're a joke.

You don't have a Droid 2. You are lying and can't prove it, but would rather try to blame me for being lazy.

10. jradicle11

Good joke, I've had it for a month now I could easily prove it but I'd rather not violate my TOA.

I guess its just convenient that I knew so much about the phone prior to release.

Go back to /b/, kid.