• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

View all 360 Degrees of the Droid 2

WTF...this thing is like a chameleon....first it was silver, then it was black, and now it is silver and blue. i REALLY hope they have an all black version like the dummy phones we have been seeing at BBY. this silver/blue is ugly.

i so however like the new volume rocker. i got my D1 about 2 weeks ago...i am comtemplating getting the D2, but only if it is all black. otherwise i will be sticking with my D1 or maybe the X if i can get past its size

Upvote 0
You can't say that without proof. Where are the pics?

The Droid is such an ugly phone. I have no idea why they didn't give it better looks for version 2!!!

It look's similar to that but the blue is a lot darker and the silver isn't that light.

Proof? I'm currently holding the device.

They didn't give it a better look? They got rid of the ugly chin, gave it a silver trim, and the keyboard just looks better. You also have no idea what you're talking about.

Upvote 0
It look's similar to that but the blue is a lot darker and the silver isn't that light.

Proof? I'm currently holding the device.

They didn't give it a better look? They got rid of the ugly chin, gave it a silver trim, and the keyboard just looks better. You also have no idea what you're talking about.
Proof on forums is a photo... I thought that was common knowledge.

I saw photos of the Droid 2 and I still think it looks fugly. Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. It's called my opinion. How dare I say something about your beloved Droid 2?! Troll! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I could post numerous photos of the Droid 2 that would be much more accurate than that 360 view. I see no need to do so, being that you could check one of the numerous thread containing various photos that match up a little better.

I'm not going to adhere to your laziness by posting things can could be easily found.
Haha! You're a joke.

You don't have a Droid 2. You are lying and can't prove it, but would rather try to blame me for being lazy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones