View processes and running apps from pc?General

1. No-K

No-K Member

is there an app or a way i can view running apps and processes on my phone from my pc? I have the eris (obviously not rooted but patiently awaiting the good news! god speed devs... god speed) with pdanet 2.41. i have a few apps i would like to mod while running.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement
    :
  2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

love the sig :)
    dont know if u can see whats running but u see alot when you run the android sdk. under tools and i believe ddms.bat
    make sure you download the java ee stuff an you`ll be good.
    No-K likes this.
  3. No-K

No-K Member

oooo... i will try that. thank you!
  4. Yosef

Yosef Well-Known Member

Why would you want to use your PC to see what apps and processes you are running on your phone? Download Astro File Manager from the Marketplace and it has a module called "Processes." It will show you everything you are asking for and a whole lot more.
  5. No-K

No-K Member

well i need to see what is running via pc. i know what is running on my phone but i need my pc to recognize those processes. in order to mod some 'things' i need to view them running. this is new to me. the eris is my first smart phone so its like im 10 all over again. haha. pc to pc is easy but this a whole different territory for me.
  6. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

good luck!
    hopefully u get something cool for us to play with :)