View recent notifications?Support

1. vanhammer

vanhammer New Member

Got the HTC Incredible. This evening an update popped up in my notification bar at the top of the screen, but I closed it to look at a couple of other things but when I went back to the notification it was gone.

Is there a way to view recent notifications? Like a notification history or something? I cant find it if there is.

So far I love the phone, but I will get the 2150mah battery when it is available. Then if they fix the signal bars (signal is great, but bars dont seem to match) and most important the "voice dial from a bluetooth headset" problem then this will be one Bad@$$ phone! Everything else seems to work great!

If the bluetooth voice dial thing isnt fixed though it will most likely be a deal breaker for me and I will have to go back to my BB Storm.

Advertisement
  2. runamonk

runamonk Well-Known Member

Notifications don't leave the notification area (just slide it back down) unless you click the clear button. hehe.
  3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

It's a work-around but consider looking into a BT headset with built-in voice dial like the BlueAnt Q1.
  4. jjswee

jjswee Active Member

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but its kinda on topic.

Anyone know of a way to get a history of specific app notifications? Take ebuddy for example. It will show the most recent reply in the box. Can I get it to make a list of recent replies? Just list going down the notifications area?