• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help View Sonic G-tablet com.tapntap.welcome Force Close

first download tnt lite(the newest version only i think its 2.0.2. extract it to the root of your internal storage. so on the root of your internal storage you will have the recovery folder and the update.zip(both of these need to be extracted out of the tnt lite.zip and put on the root of the internal storage or sdcard1. once they are on the root of your sdcard1 or internal tablet storage you will power down by holding the power button and choose power off. next power back on by holding vol up and power button at same time until you see some text in the top left corner. from there it will install itself and should reboot with your new firmware.

fyi- by the root of the internal storage i mean hook your tablet to your computer and copy and paste the update.zip and recovery folder to the tablet storage, not in another folder but on the root

also read the post i linked you to a read warnings and disclaimers as this is not factory firmware, but this gets you android market and flash

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones