view whats on the phone on your tv

1. canrunin

canrunin Well-Known Member

can you hook phone to your tv and view whats on your phone on the tv. like if im watching a show on my phone can it be hooked to the tv so i can watch it on a bigger screen? or just simply view what ever im looking at on my phone screen,can it be viewed on my tv if hooked up properly? seems if i miss one of my shows,i can find it on my phone,but i would like to watch it on the tv rather than on my little screen.

Advertisement
    :
  2. It completely depends on what phone you have, and since you didnt tell us what phone you have, I cant tell you if it will work.
  3. canrunin

I know what your thinking,you can't fix stupid. I got a Incredible
  4. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member

I hate to be the guy that says "Google is your best friend"... but Google is your best friend! :)

HTC Droid Incredible TV-Out Cable is Now Available

Yuppp, you can buy a cable for it. I do this with my Vibrant and it's fun. I download TV shows onto my phone and then bring the phone/wire to my GF's house and we watch seasons of House/How I met your mother. It's a great investment. You can also use it to stream Youtube videos to your TV.
  5. mrsbelpit

mrsbelpit Well-Known Member

^did you buy the oem cable? Can you show games you're playing on the tv?
  6. canrunin

nope dont have a cable,thats what i was trying to find out.where do i get this cable,verizon store??
  7. canrunin

heck i forget about google when i got you guys. guess i should try google first.
  8. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

I'll second the HTC cable, works great.