view whats on the phone on your tv

Last Updated:

1. canrunin

canrunin Well-Known Member

can you hook phone to your tv and view whats on your phone on the tv. like if im watching a show on my phone can it be hooked to the tv so i can watch it on a bigger screen? or just simply view what ever im looking at on my phone screen,can it be viewed on my tv if hooked up properly? seems if i miss one of my shows,i can find it on my phone,but i would like to watch it on the tv rather than on my little screen.

2. It completely depends on what phone you have, and since you didnt tell us what phone you have, I cant tell you if it will work.
  3. canrunin

I know what your thinking,you can't fix stupid. I got a Incredible
  4. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member

I hate to be the guy that says "Google is your best friend"... but Google is your best friend! :)

HTC Droid Incredible TV-Out Cable is Now Available

Yuppp, you can buy a cable for it. I do this with my Vibrant and it's fun. I download TV shows onto my phone and then bring the phone/wire to my GF's house and we watch seasons of House/How I met your mother. It's a great investment. You can also use it to stream Youtube videos to your TV.
  5. mrsbelpit

mrsbelpit Well-Known Member

^did you buy the oem cable? Can you show games you're playing on the tv?
  6. canrunin

nope dont have a cable,thats what i was trying to find out.where do i get this cable,verizon store??
  7. canrunin

heck i forget about google when i got you guys. guess i should try google first.
  8. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

I'll second the HTC cable, works great.