• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Viewing powerpoint files on droid incredible

Hello,
What do i need to do to get powerpoint files from my computer onto my droid phone? I downloaded "documents to go" on my droid (the app says "quick office"). i then sent an email with a ppt file attached to my gmail, then opened the message on my droid, tried downloading the attachment, but nothing happened. I am not sure what to do. thanks for the help.

jon

hi,
i have "documents to go on my droid". i emailed the ppt file to my gmail and tried to open the attachment on my droid. it would not download though, it just tells me there is an attachment. not sure what to do. thanks.

Doh! Apparently my reading comprehension isn't what it should be today!

What does it do when you open the email and click on the attachment. Normally it should try to download it to your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones