• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Viewing this site on the DROID issues

Roroco

Nov 10, 2009
Has anyone surfed this site on the DROID? When I try to hit a link on the screen, 8 out of 10 times it selects the whole screen and takes you to the Amazon ad link. I understand the site need ad revenue, but it is quite annoying to surf this site on my phone.

Anyone else?

It's still spelled wrong, lol. Just like the viewed clicks to to yahoo, that just doesn't seem right, and maybe the owner of the site will update.

-------------------------
Are these clicks on droid teaching our kids to not use proper english? LOL LOL LOL.

I like how you couldn't answer it but had to link to wikipedia which is known for mis-information.

Ok, PM me if you have a reply to this, that would be the proper thing. Sorry that I mixed a few things here.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
I find the same thing. I notice this on a few other sites as well. I have just been sliding the kayboard and using the d pad. Not my favorite fix but does the trick. Anyone know why this is happeneing.. Maybe some change in the code of the advert would fix this issue.

This, or the owner of the website. Sometimes there's NOTHING amazon on the page as far as adverts, but it goes to amazon, hmmm.

Upvote 0
It's still spelled wrong, lol. Just like the viewed clicks to to yahoo, that just doesn't seem right, and maybe the owner of the site will update.

-------------------------
Are these clicks on droid teaching our kids to not use proper english? LOL LOL LOL.

I like how you couldn't answer it but had to link to wikipedia which is known for mis-information.

Ok, PM me if you have a reply to this, that would be the proper thing. Sorry that I mixed a few things here.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You missed the whole point of his name. Fabolous is a rapper aka Fabolous Sport from back in the DJ Clue mixtape days. He spells it that way purposely, and if you ever listen to him you will see why, it rolls off the tongue very smoothly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones