1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

ViewSonic G Tab

1. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member

Can you guys give me the run-down on this tab. I KNOW THIS SHOULD BE IN THE TABLET SECTION, but I really need yous guys to help w a decision on getting this. It is a month old so said.

I can trade this for my 1st gen ipad....

give me the good bad and ugly....PLEASE

I saw a thread but did not help.

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

the_chief posts often over there, I believe he's a huge proponent. Personally, I'd just pony up the extra money for a Transformer.
  3. bleedGreen

What the hell did you say.
    And Transformer wtf?
  4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Asus EEE Transformer. A tablet that docks into a keyboard and becomes essentially a laptop. My son is slobbering for either one of those or a PhonePad when IT comes out.
    bleedGreen likes this.
  5. bleedGreen

This has a laptop attachmen aswell. Also a multimedia dock. HDMI included.
  6. bleedGreen

Do you anytime about the sonic g tab? I Googler it looks good good reviews.
  7. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

The ugly on this tab is the viewing angles but everything else is nice. If you can still get it for $260 or less brand new, I would say it's a good "starter" tablet. Especially if you are not sure if a tablet would be useful to you. Plopping over $400 plus for a device that you might not use much is not a good idea. Just my opinion though.

I'm going to move this thread to the Gtablet section but I'll put a timer on it for 5 days so it'll still show up here for you to get feedback that you want. I think 5 days will be enough for you to get the info you need from our Droid 1 users.
    bleedGreen likes this.