Viewsonic viewpad 7 reboot at random?

1. Kyle14

Kyle14 New Member

Hey guys I need help...ive had my tablet for about a year when I noticed it would randomly reboot, the problem only got worse, as time went on it was doing it constantly to the point were it stopped working. It was stuck at the "welcome" screen. I looked into it and found a solution to the problem and tried it. It did in fact fix the problem and restored it into its working condition, So i thought... About a day later after I charged it, it went back to randomly rebooting! I have wiped most of the sd card, besides my music, and restored to factory default. Nothing seems to work. Sometimes it does not reboot and other times it does. I heard that it could be your sd card. But when I took it out later it said damaged sd card? How can it say that when I take it out?and for the most ppart it works perfectly fine but the reboot always comes back! If you could answer my question on how to fix this problem I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hello Kyle14, welcome to AF! Sorry to hear about your tablet troubles. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with your tablet. You might try your device forum, here: Viewsonic ViewPad 7e - Android Forums, but its not very busy in there unfortunately. Regardless, good luck, and thanks for joining AF! :)
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Kyle, welcome to AF, glad you found us, :ciao:, look around and enjoy. :congrats:
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome aboard. :)
  5. trooper615

trooper615 New Member

Hay kyle14
    I had same problem. Took pad out of carry case. This extended the time between reboot.
    I thought the pad had a bad componit the weakened when heated. I placed a ice pack in a zip lock bag then wrapped a towl around it once. I set the back of the pad on the towl and let it set for about an hour. I had no reboot problems for about two weeks. But now the reboot have started. Will try the ice bundal again and let you know if it work.
    Trooper615
  6. trooper615

trooper615 New Member

Hay kyle14
    I had same problem. Took pad out of carry case. This extended the time between reboot.
    I thought the pad had a bad componit the weakened when heated. I placed a ice pack in a zip lock bag then wrapped a towl around it once. I set the back of the pad on the towl and let it set for about an hour. I had no reboot problems for about two weeks. But now the reboot have started. Will try the ice bundal again and let you know if it work.I have had no help from viewsonic that is unless I pay them to fix their problem.
    Trooper615
    Trooper615