• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root VillainROM 12.0.0 Final - WWE Android 2.1 by TeamVillain....released!

so mms is confirmed work out of the box, in tha i wont have to open up termainal editor and edit back in my mms settings? last time i flashed i had to get telus techs to fix my mms, cuz there was nuthin i could do to get it set back up properly

Villain12 is based on a GSM ROM. If Telus is not GSM, it won't just work out-of-the-box.

Until the official GSM 2.1 update was released by HTC recently, all previous ROM's I'd tried were not based on a GSM ROM. Because of this, MMS was a real pain for me to get to work.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Cheers Jaffa. Just downloaded and installed. Set a few profiles. I presume the main profile for screen on is the one on the homepage. Any other settings in there I should be aware of? ALao I presume this does the same job only more than overclock widget so I can uninstall that?

Upvote 0
thanks for your reply,

it is flat now, so should i just fill it with phone off etc... or should i do anything before i start charging??

Charge it with the phone OFF, after the led is green, leave it for another 30 minutes, then boot into recovery mode, select WIPE and then choose WIPE BATTERY STATS, Reboot and you are good to go :)

I Had 1 day and 16 hours of battery and today i had 5 % and i needed to recharge. But the battery life it's good actually, on this ROM. After you callibrate your battery, of course!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones