• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Becca Wecca

Lurker
Nov 16, 2011
Does anyone play VIP Life?

If so I need your help!!!!!

I am stuck. to progress in the game I need to throw a fancy Dinner Party, but in order to do so I can't find a Stretch Limousine SUV. It says i need to locate a route, so using the fake GPS app I have gone to god knows how many places where I think a it could be but with no luck.

Has anyone managed to find one?

You should be able to find one by using the search party gear feature in game.
There is an icon that looks like a list on the left side of your map. Click that, then go to the gear tab. Click find party gear. This will pull up a list of all party gear items, scroll down to the party item you're looking for and then click the find party gear button on the bottom of your screen. It will cost you in energy to find it, but it's an easy way to be able to find the items you need/would like to get. If it does not pull up - you may need to physically travel to a different location so that your VIP map radius pulls a different location for your map - to see if you're able to find one in that area.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones