VIP NE1 question

Last Updated:

1. radar

radar New Member This Topic's Starter

I am really excited about the Droid tomorrow but my VIP NE1 does not mature until Nov. 21st are there any work around's for that so I can get a droid tomorrow?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Big Red

Big Red Member

Many times a supervisor or manager can move your upgrade date if you're willing to sign a new contract (especially for VIP customers). I can't say this for sure, but I'd say it's definitely worth a try. I'd try a store first, then customer service. If that doesn't work, you may want to check your online upgrade date. Many times this is earlier than your in store/over the phone upgrade date. Sure it'd require a waiting period for shipping and such, but it's better than waiting 3 weeks.

3. radar

radar New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks Big Red, this is what I ended up doing. I read on another forum that people with my same issue were emailing Verizon that only had a few weeks to a month before there NE1 or NE2 matured and they were getting approval replies back within 24 hours! I just gave it a shot, we will see.

I went to the corp store today at lunch and he said sorry you can't upgrade until the 21st!!

here is the link to email
    Enter your location