Virgin Mobile and LTE

Last Updated:

1. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

so I was over at this thread (http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=673297) and found this:

So means we might be getting LTE soon. But I plan to move to T-Mobie soon cause if Sprint 4G isn't in my area then I know LTE won't be.

Advertisement
  2. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

Kahroo, from my experience with living in NJ...be careful of where you are when you get it. Where I lived, T-Mobile had zero service for a 10 mile radius. Something to keep in mind.

LTE rollouts will still happen, WiMax is kind of a dying thing now.
  3. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

Oh I know where I live T-Mobile has 4G cause my friend and her family are on T-Mobile and she has 4G
  4. mistichunter

mistichunter Well-Known Member

if that is true then virgin mobile. will also get lte. thats why ive seen a drop ib price of the evo v 4g and the galaxy s2
  5. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

I hear the Samsung Victory was coming to VM. it's a Meh phone.
  6. Ranhead

Ranhead Well-Known Member

Yeah, crazy right? Jersey is one the most densely populated states in the union, but we still have huge 4G holes. BTW.... There is no 4G in my neighborhood. :mad:
  7. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

What part of NJ do you live in? Cause where I live T-Mobile has 4G. Idk about HSPA. But sprint has no 4G and my speeds lately just suck
  8. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

I lived in the Sussex County area, about 15 minutes from PA.

If you live anywhere other than that...you should be fine :p
  9. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

I live in Essex by Verona. So yeah I'm fine.
  10. Ranhead

Ranhead Well-Known Member

Cumberland County 08332 ...... near the end of rt 55. I don't think anyone has 4G here. :(