Virgin Mobile gets Roaming will Boost get it too?

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Hey guys on the Virgin mobile FB page a Rep responded basically saying Virgin Mobile will get off network roaming Effective 7/01/12 no fee's have been giving yet of the roaming.

Proof Virgin Mobile Gets of network roaming

Let me just say that i WILL BE PISSED OFF if Boost Mobile doesnt get off network Roaming too.

Advertisement
  2. Jay Aristide

Jay Aristide Well-Known Member

Off-network roaming gets pretty expensive pretty fast. I'll pass :)
    rockdoctor1 likes this.
  3. mastersoup

mastersoup Well-Known Member

Virgin Mobile USA Hi everyone. I need to clarify comments about roaming on Virgin Mobile. Roaming is not available. We did recently update our terms and conditions (effective 7/1/12) in order to make our language more consistent with Sprint’s. There is a new reference to roaming, but we have no plans to add roaming at this time. For information on whether roaming applies, see your service plan details. Our sincere apologies. ^Justin C

so much for that.... ****.
  4. haris163

haris163 Well-Known Member

I would not mind optional per-fee roaming for the rare cases I might be roaming and need to make a call.
    copperwerewolf likes this.
  5. jsjammu77

jsjammu77 Member

I was in Mendocino County in march 2012 for a weekend trip and there was no coverage at all of any kind on Virgin Mobile (Triumph) at that time. ATT had the best coverage on the north coast. I don't mind there is no data but phone coverage is a must even if it's pay per use..something to think about if you frequent certain places.
  6. copperwerewolf

copperwerewolf Active Member

Prepaid shouldn't offer roaming? Boost is way behind the times in my opinion.
    *Metro & Cricket get 2g roaming ($2-5 per month add on) unlimited free texts / .19 to .25
  7. ChickenMonkee

ChickenMonkee Well-Known Member

Yesterday my LG Venice on Boost asked me if I wanted to roam 2 times and I checked Don't show me this again and chose Roam. My phone doesn't have a roam option in the settings for it. Running ICS.