• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Where can I get a copy of the stock ROM for the Victory (Virgin)?

M_CEO

Jun 18, 2014
Hi, I am about to sell my samsung galaxy victory and I will unroot it.

When I first rooted it, I deleted some of the bloatware and accidentally deleted the back up for them so I need help getting them back on since once I unroot it, Samsung update will start pestering and I learned the phone must have all the stock apps or else the update may hit a wall, don't want to get an ear full from whomever buys the phone from me.

Any other tips for the process I described are greatly appreciated and thank you!

Hi, I am about to sell my samsung galaxy victory and I will unroot it.

When I first rooted it, I deleted some of the bloatware and accidentally deleted the back up for them so I need help getting them back on since once I unroot it, Samsung update will start pestering and I learned the phone must have all the stock apps or else the update may hit a wall, don't want to get an ear full from whomever buys the phone from me.

Any other tips for the process I described are greatly appreciated and thank you!
Badbrains eddie posted the stock tar for flashing in Odin. It will unroot and all. New out of the box fresh! here ya go.

Reactions: M_CEO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones