VirginMobileUSA's latest phone. Read on to find out.

1. LakersDroid

LakersDroid Well-Known Member

So it's 2013! and VirginMobileUSA decided that the newest phone all VirginMobile users should buy/upgrade(downgrade for most users) is the new Kyocera Event. SMH

It's a nice decent phone but come on Virgin!

Kyocera Event - Smartphones - CNET Reviews

Advertisement
    :
  2. Spiify

Spiify Active Member

Could be a decent phone for new customers if they want a cheap low end Android phone. Though I do agree, not very exciting for a lot current customers I would guess.
  3. james391

james391 Well-Known Member

Better than the lg Elite with ICS, and a better price. This phone is good for someone who is new to android
  4. SuperAfnan

SuperAfnan Well-Known Member Contributor

That's almost the same as the Optimus elite... :-\

Low-midrange android phone.
  5. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member Contributor

It has the same processor and screen as the Elite. It's basically an Elite with ICS and without NFC.
  6. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

It's idk but a 3.5 in screen is meh. After using my EVO V I can't use a phone that has anything but a 4+ in screen
  7. mistichunter

mistichunter Well-Known Member

not trading mines in. im happy with my evo. fast 4g although i have noticed the trotleling for for 4g ND 3G BUT 3G IS THE worse when i dont jhave 4g
  8. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

How badly do they throttle 4G?
  9. GJTRUEFAITH

GJTRUEFAITH Active Member

I recently got the. Samsung Galaxy S2 and Love it!
    It's Fast has lots of space can use up to 32gb external as card and 4G works and is ICS. Hopefully CM will upgrade to Jellybean
    ♛ gjtruefaith ♛
  10. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

It looks like a nice little device.

At least the prepaid/no contracts have a nice selection of devices to choose from these days. Even the Galaxy SIII and iPhone can be had without a contract.

I remember not too long ago, if you wanted prepaid or no contract, your selection sucked.

I was excited when Cricket offered us the Zio. A really nice phone.