Virtual Keyboard Not DisappearingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. phorts

phorts Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I couldnt find anyone else with this issue, so maybe it's just me.

It started happening a few days ago, where i would be sending a txt msg via ChompSMS and after i hit "Send" the keyboard would just stick there. I thought it was a ChompSMS Issue so i uninstalled, reinstalled and it kept happening.

I emailed the developer and he couldnt recreate the issue.

So, i noticed it then happening when entering text into Google in the browser, and again when compsing an email. Basically, it happens whenever the keyboard comes up. I hit send (or enter to send depending on the app) and the msg is sent, but keyboard stays up until i hit the keyboard icon or the back arrow to get it to disappear.

I'm going to try and download "anysoftkeyboard" to see if it does it with that.

I cant find any settings to adjust this, so i assume it's a software issue. Anyone having the same issue or could recommend a fix?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. phorts

phorts Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, it was an issue with ChompSMS. I completely uninstalled it and then download and installed the latest v and it works.

I remember now it happened when i installed the update that recently came out on 2/17/10

Fixed now... reported to Dev.