Virtuous 3.0.1 Questions

Last Updated:

1. icrazy2u

icrazy2u Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Where do I go to delete the bloatware apps? Also, has anyone been able to use INCredible Revolution theme with 3.0.1?

Advertisement
  2. isoelectric

isoelectric Active Member

Download the ez-customizer from rom manager like he says in the OP of the XDA thread

3. crazydog

crazydog Well-Known Member

No - don't download that. Use Virtuous Buddy. It's included with the ROM now. Check your apps list for it.

4. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

Revolution works fine.

5. icrazy2u

Thats what I used to disable... EZ-Customizer doesn't delete the apps like the one kid said.

6. icrazy2u

My bad, couldn't see that I don't have enough space on SD card.

7. rayporsche

rayporsche Well-Known Member

Well if you really want to get rid of stuff you need an app like 'Root Explorer'........with that you may go to: system/virtuous/app.disabled area and erase from there and for sure, then you can also go to system/app and select whatever you want gone ...... eeeeeasy !!!! good luck..... remember to Mount R/O to do so.....

8. KX4SAM

KX4SAM Well-Known Member

I used Titanium Backup to remove a lot of "junk" skipe and amazon were just 2.

9. FishDoctor

FishDoctor Well-Known Member

10. rayporsche

rayporsche Well-Known Member

Well if yall examine the initial question, it seems to me that he clearly asked as to where to go to 'delete', yes delete not disable, not remove from the apps-screen list or else., now if you read and research further the changelog and even within the forums the developer is geared towards placing this apps at a different location and not deleting them.....quote from changelog: (Disabled applications which the majority seems to agree are bloat, unneeded or can installed from the Market. This includes: Amazon MP3, City ID, HTC Footprints/Widget, VZ Navigator, Skype. If you decide you would like to use any of these apps, the APKs are available in the "system/virtuous" directory.)

So it could be safe to assume that they'll remain in the phones memory and if you really want them removed perhaps you need to use differnet means !