Virtuous and market problems

Last Updated:

1. jdposhkus

jdposhkus Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anybody having problems with angry birds and vituous 2.7...I like the ROM so far but I cant get AB to work and I have had many app updates fail while updating.
    Any ideas?

Thanks for looking.

JDP

Advertisement
  2. itisjustme

itisjustme Well-Known Member

I am running VR2.7 without any problems with the market or any other. As for Angry Birds well I don't use it so I cant' be of any help there.

3. edogger

edogger New Member

Running Virtuous 2.7 w/stock kernel... Just downloaded the Angry Birds update last night, ant it is running with no issue...

4. Casbah

Casbah Well-Known Member

Had that too with the stock kernel and 2.7 but flashed King BFS#4 and it works fine now. I've also had a couple apps that failed to install from market (adobe flash update for one) but I went to the /system/app folder and deleted it, then just reinstalled from the market and it worked fine after that.

5. tudmf

tudmf Well-Known Member

Virtuous 2.7 with custom conservative Kernal runs angry birds fine. Issue is it will not run on EVERY launch without tapping screen or doing circles on screen when loading.

TL;DR- May take a few attempts, but does work.

6. Beatlesfan

Beatlesfan Well-Known Member

The odd thing is, even when my inc was stock/unrooted I had this problem. Now that I'm rooted and running hydra 1.15 I still have the problem. You just have to try downloading it a few times, it's really annoying.