• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Visson ATV-108 f16ref new firmware - 20120807

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Stane and all others..
Read all the posts in this thread.. i have also bricked my device i guess.. Current satus is the red Power LED glows on always. The Blue LED simply blinks.. NO output on my CRT TV. Some scrambling occurs intermittently.... I thought to try Stane's ROMs. But V.play download links are giving 404 error. Kindly help....... my box is ATV-102 new black model.

Upvote 0
I didn't find the latest version on the web...

I really dont understand why the vplay section is out, even Mr Stane explained it, but I'm sorry I really dont understand

Hi,

on February 18th I wrote this post on Google tv subforum, providing links to latest public released firmwares for f16ref (first version with 512 Mb of RAM) and c03ref Visson devices.

V-Play download section is down because it's not needed for our customers and because me and my team decided to put it down. Updates are available trough V-Play upgrade app which is built in firmware.

Upvote 0
Are you sure you copied all the files to sdcard? Usually when upgrading and you're stuck at boot logo screen, uImage_recovery is missing or cannot be accesed for some reason (sdcard?) by bootloader.

Hi,
i tried with a 1GB SD card, but no success.
SDTool has not helped, because boot to Recovery mode is not possible!

Can u solve the boot problem, Haw?
I download the firmware fronm STANE and use this before read the 512k Alert and brick my device like you.

Can you tel me if you can salve this problem?

Help Please!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones