Visual Voicemail doesn't d/lSupport

Last Updated:

1. joehornback

joehornback Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes, my voice mail doesn't d/l to visual vm on the phone. I get notified of a voicemail and I have to dial in and listen to it on the server.

Anyone else having this problem? I cannot duplicate it, as it has only happened to me twice and I couldn't tell you the circumstances under which it happened. Nothing out of the ordinary!?

Advertisement
  2. RTan

RTan Well-Known Member

It happens when your Visual Voicemail app failed to setup the data connection. You can turn your mobile network off and then it on again to refresh this data connection. Then bring up your Visual voicemail app and tap on the Menu, select "Retry Download". If the data connection is good, your message will be downloaded without having to call into the system.

3. joehornback

joehornback Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok that makes sense. How do you turn off the 'mobile network'?

4. silencer271

silencer271 Well-Known Member

Turning mobile on and off doesnt work. Tried that 100 times or so last nite when I first encountered the problem. Works fine on wifi. but after I gave up suddenly I had the voice mail I sent from the other evo lol downloaded off 3g so i am wondering if maybe sprint servers just having issues.