1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Visual Voicemail for Galaxy S2 Boost MobileGeneral

Last Updated:

1. traciefly

traciefly Active Member

The visual vm that I set up is actually set up through Sprint instead of Boost Mobile. My question is "if I want to keep the transcribed text vm feature is it a charge? I received a warning that the 30 day trial period is over in 2 days and when I tried to subscribed it gave me a error to contact my provider. I didn't do it right away but two days passed by and I had no vm...It would go to a fast busy sound or "the calller you are trying to reach isn't available" then cut the connection. My phone worked perfectly otherwise. I called Boost and the CSR said I had no VM attached to my account. Did this happen to anyone else with a Galaxy S2? After he fixed it I have regular vm but no transcribing text :-:)mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement
  2. ITJ

ITJ Well-Known Member

visual VM is $2.99 i think. it is a charge but wont opt you in automatically.
  3. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze Well-Known Member

I called and i spoke to manager from boost and he said it was supposed to be free.
  4. cyberone3

cyberone3 Well-Known Member

the vm is free the vm to text is 1.99 from what i understand
  5. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

this is my understanding also
  6. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

I get text/email message notification for voice mails. I have had that using my Google number for a while. I use GrooveIP at the house on Wifi due to poor signal when home.

Codegerm
  7. Sylerxen

Sylerxen Well-Known Member

It's really not great from my experience. I get tons of calls from work and friends and it always says the wrong thing then what the person always says. It's a good idea but the thing itself isn't smart enough to even capture 50% of a sentence.
  8. Amaeloeze

It's a bummer that we can't use the google voice app for this phone because it's free and it works
  9. Codegerm

Why do you say that? I use GrooveIP to make calls via my Google number on my phone just fine.

Codegerm
  10. Codegerm

I just checked Google Play store and the Google voice app is available and integrates with visuals voicemail on ICS now.
  11. Amaeloeze

Try to step up visual voice mail and see what it says
  12. joemd60

joemd60 Member

Visual voicemail at least through Verizon is $2.99. I had it once through AT&T, and it worked great. I am on the fence about setting it up again, my bill is high enough.