Visual Voicemail on TMO

Last Updated:

1. makthenif

makthenif Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is there a way to get visual voicemail on my mt3g on the tmo network? i believe there is a way to do this.

Advertisement
  2. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member

You can use Google Voice to get visual voicemail

3. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Yeah, add Visual Voicemail to your account, then download the app.

It sucks, though. I never got it to work (and that's a common complaint). If you can get a Google Voice invite, that's the way to go.

4. DeadPlasmaCell

DeadPlasmaCell Well-Known Member

Amen. I have a few invites to share if need be.

5. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Boy, that'll make you popular 'round here. lol

I got my invite back in January, STILL waiting for Google to give me some to hand out.

6. ZenPit

ZenPit Well-Known Member

Visual Voicemail works, when it wants to... I'm not sure what the issue is, it doesn't like syncing with your actual Voicemail, and it clashes with your notifications on voicemail.

I love the idea, and the feature....but it obviously needed work before my sales rep added it to my phone... :(

7. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

I love youmail. Even comes with cool messages and stuff. I know any unknown number that i get it says you dont know how to work your phone. Please refer to the user manual and try again. Then hangs up with out giving them an option to leave a message.

Now to the people that i let leave a message it gives them a professional and very nice notification that i am away and to leave a message. Once they do i get notified then Open the app and it will auto play if i select it (speaker) I can also delete them if i prefer not to hear them.

I liked that more then the Tmo one.

Here is the link to the best app place on the net. Also it goes right to the youmail app..

8. jfritzs2

jfritzs2 Well-Known Member

Visual Voicemail works really well in my opinion, however it won't download your voicemails over Wifi, so be sure that it is off and you shouldn't have a problem. I love it, but you do have to have it checked off on your account so get the primary account holder to authorize it, its free. Oh and if ever the Visual Voicemail symbol doesn't appear in your notification bar just open the actual app from the app drawer and it'll be there with updated messages and will get rid of the regular voicemail icon.

ZenPit likes this.