• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Visual Voicemail - Unable to play Message

Finless

Lurker
Jun 7, 2010
Has anyone seen this error or have any ideas? Tried to receive voicemail earlier today and got another error message that voicemail was not responding with an option to force close. I think I might have forced the close. Now I just keep getting that error message.

Went in and looked at the settings and everything seems normal but I can not use Visual Voicemail.

I've searched all the innerwebs and haven't found a solution.

Has anyone seen this error or have any ideas? Tried to receive voicemail earlier today and got another error message that voicemail was not responding with an option to force close. I think I might have forced the close. Now I just keep getting that error message.

Went in and looked at the settings and everything seems normal but I can not use Visual Voicemail.

I've searched all the innerwebs and haven't found a solution.

Use Youmail dial *28youmail# no problems at all
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones