Vivacity flashing for no reason, turning volume up itself etcSupport

Last Updated:

1. Faurrlin

Faurrlin New Member

Hi!

For quite a while now, I've had several problems with my Vivacity. It flashes up out of standby for no apparent reason - no message coming through, for instance. When using it, often it will start turning the volume up right in front of me, and when I try to turn it down, it fights against me and pushes it back up. Also, usually at the same time as the volume problem, it will prevent me continuing whatever I'm doing by reversing out of the app or programme I'm using all the way to the homepage. And finally, when I'm on the overview list of text threads, sometimes when I click to open a thread, it flashes as though beginning to open but then doesn't.

I restored it to factory settings yesterday, then installed the latest ZTE update but the problem remains. I'm running 2.3.5, and running out of patience! It makes the phone almost unusable at times. Does anyone know what the problem could be? I have a fairly mainstream set of apps installed, I hadn't imagined the problem could be one or more of them interfering with the system controls.

Any help much appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. metalheartstef

metalheartstef New Member

You could try to restore to factory settings, after backing-up everything