VM $25 plan availableTips

1. storageman

storageman Well-Known Member

I just found out about this today. When I signed up with VM last December, all they had for plans was $35, $45, $55 plans. The $35 plan is just great for me and I signed up for it. But I found out if you logon to your account @ VM, and request to change your plan, it will show you th $45 & $55 plans. It also has a button with "If you don't see what your looking for", click the button and it now shows a $25 plan which is the same as the $35 plan (300min unlimited Text, unlimited data). This will only work for the LG Optimus V owners. If you want to save $10, give it a shot.

I just switched today with it going in effect on 9/20 which is my normal billing date.
    ;)

Advertisement
    :
  2. deathneed

deathneed Well-Known Member

wow your right i just checked it out, great find man.:D
    Hopefully it wont mess up my bill.
    :rolleyes:
  3. Trip9

Trip9 Active Member

Yes, great find! Please return and let us know how it works, good or bad. There are 2 options in the change: now or wait until your normal billing cycle.

I owe you a beer, storageman. :D
  4. helpifIcan

helpifIcan Well-Known Member

Thank you,
    Thank you,
    Thank you,
    Thank you,
    Thank you,
    A million times Thank you.
  5. storageman

I just got my email confirmation that my plan was changed to the $25 and My credit card got hit for the correct amount.

Yipee ;)
    helpifIcan and Trip9 like this.
  6. bigluelok

bigluelok New Member

thank you you just saved me 120 bucks a year :)
  7. spayced

spayced Active Member

Bump for great justice. Looks legit thanks for the tip.
  8. DarthScruff

DarthScruff Active Member

Maybe that's why they stopped selling our phone hahaha. Nahhhhhh I'm sure any virgin mobile phone can do this :)

I hope this doesn't screw with those of us that already had the 25$ plan
  9. Phil42

Phil42 Well-Known Member

October 1st - I just saw this thread and tried it and there's no button for additional choices.
  10. blmbmj

blmbmj Active Member

Yes, I just checked and it is officially gone. Also gone is the PayLo Basic Rate where you add $20 every 90 days and pay 0.18/per minute. I have an OV on the $25 plan AND a backup cheapo phone on the PayLo Basic rate, so I guess that I am grandfathered on both plans.

I just scoured the VM website, and the $25 stealth plan is gone for good.
  11. storageman

Well that is a bummer. But a bunch of people did change their plans and are saving dollars including me.

:D