• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help VM: Beyond Talk/unlimited plan on "DATA DONE RIGHT" phone

robles4242

Sep 14, 2014
USA
I broke my phone yesterday, So i went to walmart to buy a new one. Got another VOLT, guy says put my sim in, hands free activation will automatically put my plan on it.

WRONG... Got a complete different number, activated phone, dont even know how its being paid for or any info on it?

I called Virgin Mobile, and they say RETURN IT TO WALMART or loose all your perks. Pay more for less.. ect..

SO i even tried that, and she says ok open the "Virgin Mobile app".... I DONT HAVE ONE!! Even after factory resets.....

But i did get the MSL tho.... lol

What can I do? HELP! I need a phone!

Data Done Right is being treated as a completely different service from Virgin Mobile's regular plans. Wal-Mart is the exclusive retailer for that plan, so buying a Virgin Mobile phone elsewhere will allow you to keep your current account. Target has a decent selection, although they don't have the Volt. You can also order online if you can afford to wait a few days for a new phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones