Broken:
    ADB in recovery

INSTRUCTIONS:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Download

Advertisement
  2. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

Outstanding! I've updated my rooting guide accordingly.
  3. dobbs69

dobbs69 Well-Known Member

ok a totally noob question. I've Unlocked and I've flashed cwm. However, when I boot into recovery and select install from sdcard using the power key I get a screen with Hat. From my past use of cwm on the optimus v ,this happens when you push the wrong key. But there is only two options on this phone that I can see (power,volume+-) I couldn't select any options in the recovery. I ended up holding the power button down till it went off, then hit power button again and prayed. Everything booted back ok. But I'm so unfamiliar with htc I'm not sure what to do. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Edit oops! I double posted in two threads. Sorry
  4. flboy91

flboy91 Well-Known Member

i had that same prob so i switched to TWRP but im going to reflash..a and see if that fixes it
  5. dobbs69

Yeah, I've stayed with TWRP, however I read the fix was that the controls are disabled and the fix is to stroll with volume keys from top to bottom a couple of times to enable the controls, or something like that.(that's with cwm).
  6. flboy91

Idk but It's still not working for me
  7. dobbs69

Here's a quote from jmz over on xda . I would post the link but I'm on my phone.

Quote : I'm using power button and everytime I do everything just goes away and the cwm recovery symbol shows, if I click power again, the menu shows again

Okay I flashed your touch recovery and it works. :p

Power button for select was disabled. To toggle it back on all you had to do was go from the bottom selection to top and back again a few times. It's a built-in
    MS87 likes this.
  8. jmz

jmz Well-Known Member

but it isn't that way by default. next time it happens to anyone do "adb pull /tmp/recovery.log" and post it here.
    flboy91 and dobbs69 like this.
  9. flboy91

Got it working... Just cycle thru the choices a few times... And at the bottom "back button enabled" will appear... That let's you know its work but b warned that's also how u disable it... But works like a charm after enabling
    i4cbj45 likes this.
  10. i4cbj45

i4cbj45 Well-Known Member

omg.... I was so frustrated and then I read this. Thanks a million dude.
  11. harith

harith New Member

the link is not working
  12. harith

harith New Member

The link is not working i have a htc one v cdma version thank you