Vodafone DHD-branded/unlocked???General

Last Updated:

1. david240968

david240968 Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone got a Vodafone DHD yet? I am picking mine up tomorrow but would like to know if it's unlocked and unbranded. Also does it come with a micro sd in the box??

Advertisement
  2. jonrwg

jonrwg Well-Known Member

not sure whether is unbranded or unlocked but all DHD come with 8gb micro sd card in it.

3. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Didn't get one from VF direct as they WILL be branded and locked. Got my VF upgrade through CPW, unbranded and unlocked.

Dave

4. david240968

david240968 Member This Topic's Starter

I'm only getting through Vodafone as they offered me a really good upgrade deal. Free DHD, 600 mins, unlimited text, 500mb Internet. All for

5. i5000

i5000 New Member

Got mine from p4u on voda, it came unlocked & unbranded,i suspect voda direct will be locked & firmware branded.

6. SpencerUk

SpencerUk Well-Known Member

Three sold theirs unlocked on PAYG..I don't think they are locked IMO.

EDIT: One way to find out though right! ;)

7. Nighthaunt

Nighthaunt Well-Known Member

Won't know until I'm back in the UK and pick mine up from Voda store once I arrive - but it seems alwfully fast for Voda to have loaded the ROM (branded the phone) as it's only just out to everyone - normally Voda tend to take a long while sorting things out before releasing their "version" of the Roms - and they got burnt nastily on their latest Desire update - might finally convince them to leave it as god (HTC) intended:)

Good to hear than the card is included - was just starting a mad shop for a card thinking I would have no storage lol.

I went with Voda direct as upgrading 100 days early - something only available through voda online itself:mad: